Looking for some fun, inexpensive things to do during spring break? Here is my list of 15 Spring Break Boredom-Busters!
- Visit a local park and let them play until you think they’ll take naps when you get home (win-win!)
- Plant some seeds and watch them sprout
- Build a blanket fort
- Make a fancy dinner and eat by candlelight
- Make a picnic lunch and eat it outdoors
- Find a craft on pinterest and make it together
- Go for a nature hike, walk, or bike ride
- Pop popcorn and set up a movie night with extended bedtime passes
- Make personal pizzas
- Attend a storytime at your local library and take home lots of books to read
- Have a game night and play some board games together
- Make cookies from scratch, let the kids do it (even if it makes a mess)
- Play with play-doh. Bring out cookie cutters and rolling pins. Have a sculpture contest.
- Make root beer floats and rent a redbox (free codes can be found on pinterest!)
- Go to the beach or a lake (if you’re lucky enough to live near water)
What are your favorite things to do during Spring Break?